Pocket-friendly DIY Fashion Styling Ideas for Kids
Fashion today has a different meaning for everyone. Saying it crudely but to meet the style of today's world, you have to increase the size of the hole in your pocket. It has to be your little one’s closet. And if you are a real fashion-conscious mom, nothing but the best collection of party wear frocks for kids would do.
The main catch here is that kids only wear one attire for some time, as they outgrow fast. So, why not give old clothes a brand new makeover or use them to create something unique for your baby.
Here are some thrifty DIY ideas that are just as trendy on the style meter for every occasion. Get DIY baby frocks party wear online ideas here and make your champ or girl look a fashionista.
5 Kids Trendy Fashion Styling Tips:
- Cozy Gloves from an old sweater: How about reusing a not so fit sweater for knitting a cute pair of gloves for cozy winters. Your child will love your creativity in giving it a new form. While gloves will be ready from the sleeves. So, the remaining sweater can still be used to make a skirt or a scarf for your little princess.
- A cute quilt from a furry sweater: If you are willing to give your newborn a lovely touch with a homemade soft quilt to carry on occasions, then use your furry sweater to make a printed memory quilt for your little one.
- Polish up a stained T-shirt: Kids often end up spotting their T-shirts while eating food and dirt. Often, rubbing it too hard scratches the fabric. Sew cartoon or unique patterns on the patch, and give a whole new look to the t-shirt.
- Hand-painted T-shirts: How about painting the T-shirt into a brighter shade with your creative skills. These toddlers often cry over wearing the same clothes over and over again, so why not paint them in different colors and patterns to let your kid flaunt it.
- Clothing faded headband out of little pants: Make your little girl’s clothing last from birth to a teenager when you turn them into headbands. You can take faded old pants and spray-paint it with shades. Cut the elastic waistband out of her little pants and then embellish it with a rose or ribbon that you make from the rest of the material. Elastic headbands are so cute, but they can be costly. This way, you get the cuteness without blowing a fortune on the headbands.
It is so adorable to decorate your kids' new clothes with old ones. So, make these DIY kids' crafts ideas or let your children do it. It will be fun for sure, and you will make new memories with your child.
Leave a comment